Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour Ready In: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Yields: 12 servings
"This is a dense cheesecake that is very smooth and melts in your mouth. The white chocolate brandy sauce tops it off. Just spoon it over the center of the slice of cheesecake on the plate. Garnish it with mint leaves and either raspberries or strawberries."
8 (1 ounce) squares white
3 (8 ounce) packages cream
3/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3 eggs 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups finely chopped chocolate chips
1 fluid ounces brandy
Top with fruit
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Wrap the outside of a 10 inch springform pan with foil. Grease the inside of the pan.
2. Place the cream cheese, sugar, and flour in a mixing bowl and cream until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Scrape bowl.
3. Melt 8 ounces of the white chocolate. With an electric mixer on low speed, mix melted white chocolate into cream cheese mixture. Keeping electric mixer on low, slowly beat in the vanilla and 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Blend well. Pour mixture into the prepared springform pan.
4. Place cheesecake pan in a water bath filled with warm water. Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 50 to 60 minutes, or until center of the cheesecake is just firm. Cool at room temperature for 1 hour. Refrigerate until set before removing from pan.
5. To make Chocolate Brandy Sauce: Place 1 cup heavy cream in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Watch carefully so it doesn't boil over. Pour hot cream over 2 cups of finely chopped chocolate chips and stir with a wooden spoon until melted. Add brandy and continue stirring until incorporated. Pour over chilled cheesecake and serve.